Nut Suite. Mini reviews of albums old and new. Minimum words. No fuss. No spoilers [?]. Occasional smugs.

Sunday, December 4, 2011

RAMMSTEIN / Mutter (2001)

A German Industrial band with a very dramatic, almost operatic influence to their music. I've no idea what they're singing about, because my German amounts to about ten words, but I do know that Mutter is Mother. And what I'm sure of is that the album needs to be played loud to really appreciate its power.
Rammstein videos are nearly always fantastic, and often controversial. Check out the links to the very Ministry-sounding songs below to see what I mean.
Too much of their music in a short time can start to sound samey, but if you're in the mood for dramatic Industrial, then they're a hard act to beat.

Songs of Note: SonneLinks 2 3 4

4 cold veins out of 5

No comments: