Nut Suite. Mini reviews of albums old and new. Minimum words. No fuss. No spoilers [?]. Occasional smugs.

Wednesday, April 5, 2017

FALL OUT BOY / Take This To Your Grave (2003)


๐Ÿ’ž "Pete and I attacked the laws of Astoria with promise and precision and a mess of youthful innocence 
And, I read about the afterlife, but I never really lived more than an hour" ๐Ÿ’ž

I'd have to say that this is almost assuredly the only album capable of finding me singing along even when I'm not intoxicated. That's a feat and a half. It's melodic and eviscerating. Elvis Costello, as always, is very proud. You thought his presence on Folie ร  Deux was random? Heh~ I would say it's an early classic of the genre but that'd open a can of worms I couldn't give less of a fuck about. It's goddamn good. End of story.

Songs of Note: Tell That Mick He Just Made My List of Things to Do Today; Grand Theft Autumn / Where Is Your Boy

3½ Adamant Refusals to Use the Actual Covers out of 5




No comments: