Nut Suite. Mini reviews of albums old and new. Minimum words. No fuss. No spoilers [?]. Occasional smugs.

Saturday, January 5, 2013

CUCKOO'S TOP 10 ALBUMS OF 2012

After covering only a handful of albums released in 2011, The Nut Suite stepped it up a notch and wiped our nuts on over 150 albums from 2012.  
With more albums to choose from, I found it even more difficult to narrow it down to favorites for my Top 10 Of The Year, as there were so many great albums in a large variety of genres that I had the pleasure of exploring.  Within all the good stuff, I stumbled upon some real stinkers that baffle me as to how they received so much critical & commercial acclaim...not to mention the first "frisbee" rated album for the Suite I had the displeasure of hearing.
Enough babbling, let's get on with it:

(click on the names for mini-reviews)












Some honorable mentions go to:

With maybe 40 or so more albums I could gush about, that painfully sums it up.

Agree?  Disagree?  Did we miss your favorite? What were yours?

No comments: